The Ampac EV3000 Occupant Warning and Intercom System is designed for the purpose of enabling the orderly evacuation of occupants, from a building or structure, in the event of an emergency.
The system comprises of two (2) sub-systems. The first being the Emergency Warning System (EWS) and the other, the Emergency Intercom System (EIS). While the Warning and Intercom System have separate controls, they coexist in a panel that is logically presented and aesthetically pleasing.
The EWS makes use of speakers strategically placed around the site, to broadcast ALERT, and/or EVACUATION signals or public address announcements.
The EWS may be automatically initiated or manually operated. When not used in an emergency situation, the EV3000 can broadcast background music and/or general paging announcements.
The EIS provides commuication between the Emergency Control Panel (ECP) and Warden Intercom Phones (WIP) that are strategically placed throughout the building.
For larger sites, multiple control panels may be networked.
- Network System.
- Modular System Design.
- Discrete Front Panel Controls.
- 40, 120, 240 & 480 Watts Amplifiers to suit your need.
- Visual Output for Hearing Impaired or Noisy Environments.
- Common or Individual Fire Alarm Inputs.
- Common or Zoned Background Music Inputs.
- Monitoring of Speaker Circuits.
- Monitoring of Visual Warning Indicators.
- Automatic Volume Control incorporating Ambient Noise Sensing Microphone.
- Stand-by Signal Generators.
- Digital Paging Console.