The Ampac ACP-07 is a resettable manual call point with unique and innovative features. It has been designed to obtain maximum visibility, high reliability in operation incorporating a pleasant aesthetic appearance and complies with EN54-11 (red only).
Six modes of operation are achievable simply by choosing the appropriate internal connection terminals. All these configurations are easily accessed via the screw terminals. The internal printed circuit board is fully enclosed and protected and incorporates a current limiter that maintains a steady supply to the LED.
The ACP-07 is easily reset using the special key provided that allows a simple twist action to restore the call point to itsnormal operating condition. The same key is used to access the electrical connection.
- High visibility indication in alarm condition
- Easy and economical installation
- Visible in the dark via the unique luminescent resettable element
- Six configurations in one unit design for reduced inventory holding
- Extremely easy to reset via the robust twist and set key system
- Surface mount and flush mount options available
- High impact resistant ABS plastic material
- Available in red, blue, green, yellow and white