FireFinder / EV3000 Combo System
Hotel Gloria is designed with the professional traveller in mind. Smooth and well-appointed, Hotel Gloria provides guests all the comforts and facilities one can expect from a superior hotel. Taking full advantage of its location being centrally situated in Logan City's commercial business district (CBD), it also has easy access to Brisbane and to the Gold Coast as well as to the area’s leading tourist destinations.
PROJECT SPECIFIC CHALLENGES
During the early operations of the hotel, the operators experienced a number of unwanted brigade call outs due to false alarms caused by smoking or cooking in guest rooms.
Due to the disruption to guests and the potential of incurring fees for brigade call outs to unwanted alarms, the operators knew they needed a total fire solution.
Hotel Gloria utilised Ampac’s products to provide a comprehensive and total solution which ensured operational integrity, the highest level of quest and staff safety, and the ability to reduce the cost associated with unwanted alarms.
Ampac’s FireFinder panel solution combined with a facility wide Occupant Warning System solution, provided the Hotel with a comprehensive total solution.
PROJECT SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS
Ampac’s Alarm Acknowledgement Facility is a loop powered addressable device that helps reduce the costly consequences and guest disruptions due to unwanted alarms.
Features Loop Powered Addressable Device includes:
- Built in Short Circuit Isolator.
- Easy configuration of Acknowledge and Investigate periods.
- Event logging of AAF sequence.
- Allows a group of detectors to be assigned to a nominated AAF.
- Aesthetically pleasing single gang Clipsal 2000 wall plate.
- Investigate status displayed at FACP and all associated LCDA’s.
- Audible warning is 75dB @ 1m from the built in buzzer .
- On board visual indication for “polling”, Fire and Fault status.
- Remote ‘Hush’ button input terminals available.