The Ampac Single Zone Occupant Warning System is available with a 25 Watt and 50 Watt audio output with an optional front panel control. The alert and evacuation signals are compliant to AS1670.1 and NZS4512 including voice messages as standard.
The speaker circuit is protected and monitored for shorts and interruptions. Up to three spur lines (branches) are supported. A monitored strobe output is provided as standard which i supports both xenon and led strobes.
Each audio source (alert / evacuation signals, emergency paging and secondary analogue audio input) has a dedicated volume control.
Three programmable relays are provides, which default to fault, volume control override and test mode.
The optional front panel control has an integrated emergency microphone (and can optionally support a hand held microphone)
The Single Zone Occupant Warning System is suitable for use in Ampac’s FireFinder, LoopSense and ZoneSense Plus Fire Alarm Control Panels.
- Available in 25Watt and 50Watt versions
- Optional front panel control
- Alert and Evacuation Signals to AS1670.1 / NZS4512
- Speaker Line Monitoring and Protection
- Monitored strobe output
- Volume Control
- Dedicated emergency microphone input
- Secondary analogue audio input
- Programmable evacuation strategies
- False Alarm, System test and Lock Down Messages
- Three programmable output relays