The ZoneFinder Marine range of conventional fire control panels offers a competitive solution for smaller applications. Available with either 8 or 12 conventional detection zone circuits, the ZoneFinder Marine is easy to install and maintain, providing clear and simple operation for the end user.
To assist users the three main function buttons are colour coded; (red) ‘RESOUND’, (blue) ‘SILENCE’ and (green) ‘RESET’.
The ZoneFinder Marine is designed with engineers in mind and comes with a large range of engineering features, including, programmable functions for zones and sounder circuits, false alarm management mode and muster alarm.
The ZoneFinder Marine panels support the Orbis™ Marine range of detectors. False alarm management mode requires a 220? ‘Evacuate’ call point for EN54 compliance.
A fully functional repeater panel is available which communicates with the main panel via a RS485 comms card. The comms card also incorporates 6 programmable switched –ve outputs each rated at 40mA.
- 8 and 12 Zone versions available
- Smart design, easy to install & commission
- Muster Alarm
- 3 modes to manage false alarms
- Programmable output delays
- Programmable inputs
- Programmable relays & outputs
- One man walk test
- 4 Monitored sounder circuits
- 2 Auxiliary VFCO (1x Fire) (1x Fault)
- Fully functional repeater panel
- Integral 3 Amp Switch Mode PSU
- Space for 7Ahr Batteries
- User friendly colour coded buttons
- Key-switch or code entry for activation of controls
- Approved to module B & D