How we use your personal information
When you visit the Ampac web site, the web server logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser and computer you are using
This information is collected for broad demographic analysis, and is not used to study individual use, except on an anonymous basis.
We do not collect any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We confirm that under no circumstance will we forward your personal information onto any third party, except as when required to by appropriate laws and regulations.