The ZoneFinder range of conventional fire detection and alarm panels is a highly cost effective option for small building premises requiring coverage for up to twelve detection zones. Certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4, the ZoneFinder panels incorporate an integral power supply with space for standby batteries.
Two versions are available, the ZoneFinder offering 2 or 4 detection zones and the ZoneFinder PLUS, offering 2 through to 12 detection zones. Both versions offer individual zone selection for conventional or Twin Wire operation along with one-man walk test mode facility and false alarm management options. Activation of controls is available via key switch or pass-code entry.
In addition, the ZoneFinder Plus can be fitted with High Spec Expansion cards to provide additional sounder, relay and switched –ve outputs. A fully functional repeater panel is available which communicates using a 2 core data cable with the main ZoneFinder PLUS panel via a plug in comms card. The comms card also incorporates 6 programmable switched –ve outputs.
- 2 to 12 Zone versions available
- Fully Approved by LPCB to EN54-2 & 4
- Twin-Wire option selected via integral switches
- False alarm management
- Integral detector removal monitoring
- Integral Switch Mode PSU and battery space
- 2 Monitored sounder circuits
- 2 Auxiliary VFCO (1x Fire) (1x Fault)
- Class Change and Alert input
- Test Mode including One Man Walk Test
- Control Enable via key switch or passcode