Ampac Australia COVID-19 Notification
Here at Ampac, our number one priority is looking after the health and welfare of our staff and customers. As the government begins to relax COVID-19 restrictions, we will be responding accordingly with respect to our Customer Service Offices (CSOs). We ask that you understand there will be operational variances in line with each state government legislation. Please contact your local customer service office for specific details.
To protect yourself and others, please adhere to the following guidelines when visiting any of the Ampac offices.
OFFICE & SITE VISITS
Office door entries will now be unlocked with the following strict guidelines in place.
- MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING – 1 PERSON PER 4SQM: We are limiting the number of people allowed into the building at any one time, please ensure that you stand on the “X” markers whilst waiting to be served. Remember, don’t shake hands or exchange physical greetings.
- WASH YOUR HANDS: Wash your hands thoroughly before entering the trade and office areas. Soap and hand sanitiser will be available at each CSO.
- COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH: When coughing or sneezing cover your mouth or nose with your arm or a tissue.
- SEEK MEDICAL CARE: Do not enter the offices if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath. Please seek medical care.
- Please Note: Ampac staff can now be engaged for site visits however assurance (in writing) that at least minimum standards of COVID-19 safety measures are in place at the site is required. Contact your local CSO to discuss any site visits.