Ampac Australia COVID-19 Notification
In light of the rapidly changing environment regarding the Coronavirus pandemic, we want to let you know that here at Ampac, our priority is to look after the health and welfare of our staff and customers.
Please note that Ampac is not as yet experiencing any issues with regard to the supply of products to our customers.
However, common sense and recent legislation at both State and Federal level compel that we re-organise the way in which we meet customer needs.
Effective as of 24/03/2020, until further notice:
- Our staff will not be engaging in site visits until further notice,
- Our office door entrances will now be locked and shut to reduce public contact.
CONTACTING AMPAC CSOs
- Due to government restrictions, the majority of our staff will be working from home. Our main phone lines will still be answered and will automatically overflow to secondary contact if the mainline is busy.
- Our staff will still be contactable via their mobile phones.
- Emails and faxes will be operating as per normal.
We are significantly restricting direct public contact, but we are still supplying products! Our store’s people will still be on-premises, but a strict order and supply procedure is in place. The new order process is outlined below
- Customers are to place orders in advanced via phone, email or fax.
- Goods will be made ready for pickup and left outside the warehouse for customers to collect.
- The delivery note must be signed and left in a box, We will leave a pen, however, customers are encouraged to use their own.
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time. We will get through this together!