The Agrippa pillow alarm is a battery powered, wire-free unit with a pad attachment that simply goes under a pillow. It uses digital wire-free technology that listens for the unique sound of a specific fire alarm.
If the fire alarm sounds the pillow pad vibrates, high intensity LED lights flash and an LCD screen displays ‘fire’. As it’s compact and portable it can be moved around a building as required.
The Agrippa pillow alarm is the convenient solution to cater for the safety of the deaf and hard of hearing as required by the Equality Act.
Ideally suited to environments such as hotels and hospitals where it is essential to alert the deaf or hard of hearing when a fire alarm is sounding. The pillow alarm is part of the Agrippa suite of products, which also includes an acoustically triggered fire door closer and holder.
- Portable, wire-free vibrating pillow alarm for the deaf and hard of hearing. Portable device
- Acoustically triggered using advanced, digital sound recognition technology.
- Detachable vibrating pad, flashing white LED alarm
- Attractive bedside alarm clock styling.
- Powered by standard AA batteries
- Preset alarm triggers levels 70dB and 75dB, plus listen and learn capability
- Current time display, wake up alarm and snooze function