FireFinder is a state of the art multi microprocessor controlled Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel.
Modular in design, the FireFinder provides flexibility and versatility that can be configured to operate with both intelligent analogue addressable and conventional devices in the one system.
Available in single or multiple loop configurations, the FireFinder supports the leading Apollo XP95 and Discovery detector protocols.
The Ampac ConfigManager software tools provide a powerful combination with the FireFinder to configure the system operational and functional characteristics of an installation.
Enhanced networking capabilities offer the user extended applications with FireFinder incorporating a Master/ Slave Fire control panel arrangement, true Peer to Peer systems, data gathering panels and SmartGraphics (a PC based application) for the supervision, monitoring and control of larger fire management systems.
- Clear back-lit 40 character 8 line LCD display
- Programming options via the front panel or laptop computer
- Remote system interrogation and diagnostics
- Extensive Alarm Management resources
- Self Auto Learn capabilities
- Day Night sensitivity settings
- Versatile multi processor architecture
- Event log and printer options
- Flexible modular expansion and panel Add Ons
- Optional 32, 64, 96 & 128 zone indicators
- 20W, 40W, 60W and 120W OWS options
- SmartTerminal repeater options
Typical System Schematic