Each Wagner Titanus Bar Graph Display fitted allows the discrete display of:
- 1 Detector with 2 Heads fitted, or
- 2 Detectors with 1 Head fitted
Multiple displays can be installed within a FireFinder or LoopSense panel to display the status of PRO•SENS units connected via XP95 loops as well as loops connected over FireFinder networking. A remote Bar Graph Display, housed within a dedicated enclosure can also be provided for connection to either the FireFinder or LoopSense control panels.
- Individual multi-level status display of Wagner Titanus PRO•SENS units easily connected via an XP95 loop.
- Support on FireFinder and LoopSense Fire Control systems.
- Direct access to local unit reset of a single PRO•SENS that is mapped to the display. Latched panel and Bar Graph conditions are retained.
- Direct control and display of a detector heads Enable/Disable status avoiding having to call up on the FIP keypad.
- Indication of the pre-programmed levels of smoke obscuration triggered, each with separate delay timers and status LEDs.
- Bar Graph indication of the current smoke obscuration level of the PRO•SENS detector.