The Ampac ACP-06 is a re-settable manual call point with unique and innovative features. It has been designed to obtain maximum visibility, high reliability in operation incorporating a pleasant aesthetic appearance and is fully approved to EN54-11. Six modes of operation are achievable simply by choosing the appropriate internal connection terminals.
All configurations are easily accessed via the screw terminals. The internal printed circuit board is fully enclosed for protection and incorporates a current limiter that maintains a steady supply to the LED. The ACP-06 is easily reset using the special key provided that allows a simple twist action to restore the call point to its normal operating condition. The same key is used to access the electrical connection.
The ACP-06 is supplied in a choice of either flush or surface mount options. Once fitted the front operating element simply snaps into place and is released using the dedicated test and removal tool supplied with each unit. There is the provision of two cable entry knockouts on the rear plus 2 x 3 pre-marked location points on the top and bottom of the surface mount back box.
- High visibility indication in alarm condition
- Easy and economical installation
- Visible in the dark via the unique luminescent re-settable element
- Six configurations in one unit design for reduced inventory holding
- Extremely easy to reset via the robust twist and set key system
- Surface mount and flush mount options available
- High impact resistant ABS plastic material
- Available in blue, green, yellow and white