The range of conventional manual call points include break glass, push button and tool reset versions which are approved for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous areas for the control of fire and gas alarm systems.
Available with and without monitoring resistors, all versions are certified to ATEX and IECEx standards.
The range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine-grade, copper-free LM6 (A413) aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated.
The push-button version offers a mechanism that is protected by a spring-loaded cover, therefore the switch requires a two-action activation and is user re-settable by rotating the push button. The tool reset version requires the user to use a special key supplied with the unit.
- Break Glass, Push Button and Tool Reset versions
- Suitable for Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- ATEX and IECEx approval
- Marine-grade copper free LM6 aluminium
- 3 x M20 gland entries (supplied with 2 x Ex e nylon plugs)
- Series and/or End of Line Resistors
Other colours available on request