The Discovery Marine Isolator is placed at intervals on the loop and ensures that, in the event of a short-circuit, only the section between isolators will be affected. When the short-circuit is removed the isolators automatically restore power in the isolated section. No more than 20 devices can be installed between isolators.
- Five response modes for environmental adaptation.
- Day/night switch for increased flexibility.
- Drift compensation for false alarm reduction.
- Users programmability for data.
- XPERT card addressing for increased security.