The Xpander Diversity Loop Interface Unit is connected to the detection loop and provides bi-directional communications from the LoopSense and FireFinder control panels to the wireless devices.
- Integral LCD display to aid the commissioning process and provide the status of wireless devices.
- Integral Omni-directional aerials require no adjustment or maintenance.
- Connect up to 31 Xpander devices to a XP95 loop.
- Up to 5 interfaces per loop.
- Maximum number of devices per loop 126 (including interface)
- Translates radio signals from Xpander detectors to the control panel.
- Incorporates an integral loop isolator.
- Loop powered.