Ampac’s Marine and Offshore FireFinder Marine is an intelligent analogue addressable fire detection and alarm control panel. Compatible with Apollo’s marine range of Discovery and Orbis detectors and interfaces, the FireFinder Marine offers a reliable fire detection system that is suitable for all maritime and offshore applications, both small and large.
Available from 1 to 4 Loops, the control panel can be networked for larger systems and provides users with powerful and versatile cause and effect programming ensuring the safety of personnel and asset protection at all times.
- Up to 4 x 500mA Loops, 126 devices per loop.
- 64 Zonal Fire, Fault and Disable indicators.
- 4 programmable monitored outputs.
- 4 programmable monitored inputs.
- 5 fully programmable relay outputs.
- Networkable up to 99 nodes with 150 loops.
- Delay output programming capabilities to provide management and investigation of alarms.
- Standard Zone programming options include “Dependency A, B and C” to reduce the incidence of unwanted alarms and/or to minimise their implications.
- Integral 5.6A Switch-mode PSU