The FireFinder Marine Panel is an intelligent addressable fire alarm control panel that is ideal for use in marine and offshore applications. Compliant with the requirements of the Marine Equipment Directive 2014/90/EU as well as DNV GL, Chinese Classification Society and Lloyds Register Type Approved, the FireFinder Marine Panel provides reliable fire detection ensuring the safety of personnel and asset protection at all times.
Versatile in design, the FireFinder Marine Panel is suitable for both small and large vessels. Available from 1 to 4 loops, the fire alarm control panel can also be networked for larger systems and is configurable as a peer to peer network up to 99 panels (nodes) with a maximum of 250 loops.
The FireFinder Marine Panel is compatible with the range of Apollo Intelligent Discovery Marine Detectors and Interfaces. In addition, the FireFinder Marine Panel can also be configured as a conventional fire detection system and is compatible with the range of Apollo Conventional Orbis Marine Detectors.
Simple system programming is easily available via the front panel and large graphical display. Powerful and flexible programming is achieved via Ampac’s configuration tool ConfigManager Plus, which includes many pre-engineered programming functions.
- Up to 4 x 500mA Loops, 126 devices per loop.
- 64 Zonal Fire, Fault and Disable indicators.
- 4 programmable monitored outputs.
- 4 programmable monitored inputs.
- 5 fully programmable relay outputs.
- Networkable up to 99 nodes with 150 loops.
- Delay output programming capabilities to provide management and investigation of alarms.
- Standard Zone programming options include “Dependency A, B and C” to reduce the incidence of unwanted alarms and/or to minimise their implications.
- Integral 5.6A Switch-mode PSU