GasRelease is a compact conventional 3 zone fire control panel that includes additional circuitry for controlling the release of extinguishing agents into protected areas.
Fully compliant with EN12094-1, GasRelease is ideal for applications housing expensive, dangerous or irreplaceable items.
Supported by a wide range of ancillaries, GasRelease is a powerful partner for automatic fire suppression systems.
- Functions as a standard three zone fire panel with additional circuitry for controlling the release of fire-suppressing gas into protected areas
- Unique 128 x 64 pixel graphical display facilitates straightforward system programming
- Includes a pull-down front panel manual release button and two keyswitches for accessing the panel’s functions and toggling between auto/manual mode
- Three conventional sounder circuits (two x 1st stage, one x 2nd stage)
- Low quiescent current – less than 40mA
- Abort and hold inputs
- Time-stamped event log
- RS485 connections for up to eight flush or surface remote status units with their own LCD, manual release and mode (auto/manual) switches. Single gang economy status units (without an LCD) are also available
- Extensive range of commissioning and engineering functions
- Ideal for use in computer rooms, telecommunication centres, archive stores, control rooms, generator rooms, museums, etc