There are two heat detectors in the Xpander range designed to suit a wide variety of operating conditions. A static heat detector (CS) which responds only when a fixed temperature has been reached and a rate-of-rise detector (A1R) which has a fixed upper limit, but in addition, measures the rate of increase in temperature.
- Can be used in applications where smoke detectors are unsuitable.
- Ideal environments that are dirty or smokey under normal conditions.
- CS detectors are ideal for use in environments with rapid temperature fluctuations such as boiler rooms.
- Bi-directional (monitored) radio platform.
- Easy to install.
- Powered by two independent battery packs.
- Five year battery life using standard of AA alkaline batteries.
Approvals: FPANZ Fire Equipment Register