The Intelligent Marine Manual Call Point (MCP) has been designed to operate on a loop of intelligent fire detection devices. An alarm is initiated by pressing the resettable element. The MCP signals to the fire control panel using interrupt feature within the Apollo Digital Protocol. An alarm status is indicated through the rotation of the resettable element, displaying yellow and black indication bars and a solid red LED. The MCP can be easily reset from the front using the supplied reset key.
The IntelligentMarine MCP is intended for indoor marine and offshore applications and has a built-in short-circuit isolator.
- Resettable operating element.
- Easy access, front reset mechanism.
- E-Z fit connector system for installation
- Ergonomic reset key.
- EN 54-11 and EN 54-17 Certified.
- Continuity link for cable insulation testing.
- Suitable for semi-flush or surface mounting.