The LoopSense SmartTerminal has been designed to display the status of and provide limited controls for the LoopSense Fire Alarm Control Panels in multiple locations.
The SmartTerminal provides the following front panel controls:
- Override – for overriding any delays that are set.
- Reset – to reset faults and alarms.
- Evacuate – to an Evacuation condition at the Fire Alarm Control Panel.
- Alarm Silence / Resound – to silence or resound alarms.
- Previous and Next – to scroll through faults and alarms.
Communication between each SmartTerminal and the LoopSense is provided by an RS485 communication bus. A maximum of 30 SmartTerminal’s may be connected to the communication bus over a distance of 1.2Kms.
The SmartTerminal can be supplied with two different sized enclosures an is available as internally 24Vdc powered or externally 240Vac powered options.
- Extends the controls and status of the LoopSense Fire Alarm Control Panel.
- Up to 30 SmartTerminal’s can be connected to each LoopSense Fire Alarm Control Panel.
- Large LCD with Backlight.
- Internal Buzzer.
- Flush or Surface Mountable Enclosure.
- Control Enable Key Switch.