The Mini Switch Monitor is an interface within an entirely new housing. This allows the unit to be fitted onto a standard 35mm DIN-Rail (using a twist-click motion) or mounted within an enclosure, for example, a Manual Call Point. It is designed to monitor the state of one or more single-pole, volt-free contacts connected on a single pair of cables and to report the status to the FireFinder or LoopSense addressable control equipment.
- Designed for use where space is limited
- Built-in short circuit isolator
- Interrupt/non-interrupt in one unit
- ‘Pre-alarm’ status available
- Three coloured LEDs giving a clear status indication