The Xpander Multisensor Detector contains an optical smoke sensor and a thermistor temperature sensor whose outputs are combined to give the final analogue value.
- Sensitive to a wide range of fires.
- Well suited for environments such as hotel bedrooms.
- Modified to function with the low current requirements of radio systems.
- Bi-directional (monitored) radio platform.
- Easy to install.
- Powered by two independent packs of AA alkaline batteries with a typical three-year life.
Approvals: AS 7240 and NZS 4512.