The Xpander Optical Smoke Detector works on the light scatter principle and is ideal for applications where slow-burning or smouldering fires are likely.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires.
- Well suited for bedrooms and escape routes.
- Modified to function with the low current requirements of radio systems.
- Bi-directional (monitored) radio platform.
- Easy to install.
- Powered by two independent battery packs.
- Five year battery life using standard of AA alkaline batteries.
Approvals: FPANZ Fire Equipment Register