The Orbis Marine Optical/Heat Multisensor Detector is recognised as a good detector for general use but is additionally more sensitive to fast-burning, flaming fires – including liquid fires – than optical detectors.
They can be readily used instead of optical detectors but should be used as the detector of choice for areas where the fire risk is likely to include heat at an early stage in the development of the fire.
The Orbis Marine Optical/Heat Multisensor has two sensors, one for smoke and one for heat with the alarm decision derived from either sensor or combination of both.
- Responds well to fast-burning, flaming fires.
- Transient rejection algorithms reduce false alarms.
- Automatic drift compensation with DirtAlert, a yellow flashing LED, to easily identify dirty detectors.
- Red flashing LED at start-up confirms the device is operating. SensAlert, yellow flashing LED indicates faulty operation.
- FasTest takes just four seconds to test and confirm detectors are functioning correctly.