LoopSense is an Intelligent Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel that is available in 1 or 2 loop options. The LoopSense comes packed with features designed to make it versatile, easy to install, easy to operate and easy to commission. The LoopSense is suitable for small to medium sized fire detection systems and is compatible with the Ampac range of XP95, Discovery, and DS Series addressable detector.
Programming the LoopSense is easily achieved via the front control panel or by using AMPAC’s LoopSense configuration software LoopMaster. LoopMaster is an intuitive Windows™ based software that can be installed on laptops. The laptop is easily connected to the FACP via the USB or RS232 communication ports located on the panel’s main termination board.
- 1 or 2 Loop Fire Alarm Control Panel.
- 500mA Loop Current.
- 4 Programmable Inputs.
- 4 Programmable Sounder Circuits.
- 3 Programmable Relays.
- 2 Programmable Open Collector Outputs.
- Clear back-lit 40 x 4 line LCD.
- Supports a range of Panel Add-ons.
- Integrated 32-Zone Indication LED’s.
- Programmable via front panel.
- Removable front door.
- Comprehensive loop monitoring and diagnostics support.
- CP10:2005, EN54-2 and EN54