TITANUS MICRO•SENS® air sampling smoke detection system was developed as a cost-effective solution for monitoring small to medium-sized spaces and equipment.
With the optional ROOM IDENT, this device makes use of patented technology that enables it to monitor up to 5 rooms or facilities and to identify the source of the alarm.
TITANUS MICRO•SENS® is available in a cold storage option, with a redundant fan, or as a detector box. The detector box option does not have its own fan and can be used in combination with TITANUS® systems to localise the sampling hole where the smoke is entering.
TITANUS MICRO•SENS® air sampling smoke detection system can be used to replace up to 8 point-type smoke detectors. This requires up to 50m of pipe, regardless of whether Class A, B or C is required in accordance with AS7240.20
- Compact and cost-effective air sampling smoke detection system
- Robust & Efficient High Powered Light Source (HPLS) Detection Technology
- LOGIC·SENS Fire Pattern Recognition Technology
- Freezer Version Operates in -40Deg to +60DegC with No Heater Boxes Required
- Optional individual room detection of the source of the fire with ROOM IDENT
- 1 to 2 alarm thresholds
- Optional smoke level display in bar graph form
- A BlowFree System for programmed or Automated On-Demand Pipe Cleaning
- Optional with redundant fan
- Available without a fan as a detector box
- A Powerful & Efficient Aspirator Allowing up to 50m of Pipework with up to 8 aspiration apertures
- Time Saving Installation & Commissioning Via Plug & Play Setup
- Large Capacity 3-Stage Filters with Selectable 1-15 Micron Ratings
- A Large Range of Fittings, Pipework and Sampling Points
- Noise silencer available