The VTB-32E Combination Sounder Beacon has been designed for use with conventional fire alarm systems. The VTB-32E can also be used on addressable fire alarm systems where a conventional sounder output is provided at the control panel itself or via an addressable sounder control unit connected to the detection loop circuit.
The sounder function comes as standard with 32 tones and has been fully approved to EN54-3 by the LPCB on tones 1, 8, 11, 25 and 27. The sounder function also features a two-stage alarm override which is activated by a third negative wire from the fire panel. The beacon function has been designed for maximum all-round visibility, coupled with low power consumption, utilising an array of energyefficient LEDs.
Both the sounder and beacon functions are fully synchronised. The product can also be used as a beacon only which is easily selected by a DIL switch at the time of installation.
- Sounder function fully approved to EN54-3
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Shallow base IP21C and deep base IP33C versions available
- Designed to work with both conventional and two-wire (SAV-WIRE®) systems
- Switch selectable beacon only feature
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard