The VTB-VW wall mount sounder VAD beacon is part of the Vantage family of products and has been designed for fire alarm system applications.
The sounder function, like all the Vantage family of products, is a low profile sounder with 32 selectable tones as standard and is factor set to the Australian compliant AS4428-16 tone. The sounder has the option of a changeover facility from Alert to Evacuate tone, when installed using 3 core cable.
The beacon function is available with white or red flash and has a switch selectable 0.5Hz and 1Hz flash rate. The VTB-VW is available with red or white body incorporating a shallow or deep mounting base.
Refer tone table for full list of available tones.
- 32 selectable sounder tones
- Factory set AS4428-16:2015 compliant tones
- 1Hz Flash rate
- White flash W-2.4-8, Red flash W-2.4-7 coverage
- Shallow body IP21C and deep body IP65C
- Base locking mechanism
- Body colour options – Red and White
- Removal cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Switch selectable beacon only option
- Designed to work with conventional alarm circuits
- Synchronisation between devices
- Switch selectable volume output levels