The XP95 I.S. Ionisation Smoke Detector uses a low activity radioactive foil to detect fires by irradiating the air in the smoke chambers and causing a current flow. If smoke enters the chamber, the current flow is reduced leading to an alarm.
- Detects super heating and flaming combustibles.
- Dual chamber technology.
- Wind resistant smoke inlets.
- Transient voltage protection.
- Fine gauze insect protection.
- Lockable security fitting.
- Must be connected to a suitable safety barrier and protocol translator.