The ZoneFinder Marine range of conventional fire control panels offers a competitive solution for smaller applications. Available with either 2 or 4 conventional detection zone circuits, the ZoneFinder Marine is easy to install and maintain, providing clear and simple operation for the end-user. To assist users the three main function buttons are colour coded; (red) ‘RESOUND’, (blue) ‘SILENCE’ and (green) ‘RESET’.
The ZoneFinder Marine is designed with engineers in mind and comes with a large range of engineering features, including, programmable functions for zones and sounder circuits, false alarm management mode and muster alarm. The ZoneFinder Marine panels support the Orbis™ Marine range of detectors. False alarm management mode requires a 220? ‘Evacuate’ call point for EN54 compliance.
- 2 and 4 Zone versions available
- False alarm management mode
- Muster alarm
- Smart design, easy to install & commission
- User friendly colour coded buttons
- Integral 1.5 Amp Switch Mode PSU
- Inputs for sounder ringing and pulsing
- 2 Auxiliary VFCO (1x Fire) (1x Fault)
- 2 monitored sounder circuits
- One man walk test
- Key-switch or code entry for activation of controls
- Fault diagnostics mode
- Approved to module B & D