Orbis Marine conventional and addressable fire detectors offer a wealth of features to save time, enhance reliability and reduce false alarms within the marine environment. These include drift compensation and DirtAlert, a feature that warns service engineers via a flashing yellow LED that detectors need maintenance; and patented FasTest, a procedure that takes just four seconds to test smoke detectors and confirm that they are functioning correctly.
- Approved for use in marine environments
- Modern, low profile design
- TimeSaver Base for fast installation
- Transient rejection for false alarm reduction
- High humidity tolerance up to 98%RH
- Wide operating temperature -40°C to +70°C