Traditionally, fire detection systems in industrial and commercial applications have used hard wired installations. These systems are generally installed at the time of construction or refurbishment, making the laying of cables not a great issue. However, certain applications do not lend themselves to this approach, such as occupied buildings, heritage sites, architecturally sensitive buildings and annexes. This is where wireless systems provide the ideal solution. Xpander is a system in which individual detectors, call points and alarm devices communicate with the Ampac range of fire control panel using wireless radio signals.
- Fully scalable
- Xpander Diversity, a flexible Hybrid fire alarm system
- Xpander Hub & Cluster, a totally wireless solution
- Secure dual redundancy communications paths
- Self-monitoring and proven technology
- No special control panel needed