Ampac’s is pleased to announce that their new EvacU Emergency Warning Control and Indicating Equipment is now officially Activfire Listed and approved to the requirements of AS4428-16:2015 Grade 2 and 3 .
Available as either a Standalone unit or as an integrated system with the FDCIE, the EvacU can broadcast information and prAovide warnings to up to 8 emergency zones.
The EvacU product range includes the following features:
- Highly Efficient 25W and 50 W Class “D” Amplifier Technology
- Alert and Evacuation Signals to AS1670.1 / NZS4512
- False Alarm, System Test and Lock Down Messages as standard
- Simple Phased Evacuation programming
- Speaker Line Monitoring and Protection
- Monitored Strobe Output
- Emergency Warning, Fault and Test Mode relay outputs
- Volume Control
- Dedicated Emergency Microphone
- Secondary BGM and PA Audio Input
- Custom Messages and Tone programming options
- Fully programmable 8 Zone Remote Paging Console
- 4 Way Line Splitter Module