LoopSense is approved by CSIRO
Ampac is proud to release The LoopSense Intelligent Fire Control Panel which is approved by C.S.I.R.O. and compliant to AS7240.2:2004, AS7240.4:2004 and AS4428.3:2010 in addition to now being ActiveFire Listed.
LoopSense is an Intelligent Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel that is available in 1 or 2 loop options. The LoopSense comes packed with features designed to make it versatile, easy to install, easy to operate and easy to commission. The LoopSense is suitable for small to medium sized fire detection systems and is compatible with Apollo XP95, Discovery, Xplorer and Series 90 detectors.
- 1 or 2 loop Fire Alarm Control Panel;
- 500mA Loop Current;
- 4 Programmable Inputs;
- 4 Programmable Outputs;
- 3 Programmable Relays;
- 2 Programmable Open Collector Outputs;
- Clear back lit 240 x 64 LCD ;
- Supports a range of panel Add Ons;
- Programmable via Front Panel;
- Comprehensive loop monitoring and diagnostic support;
- 3 Amp and 6 Amp Power Supply Available;
- AS7240-2&4 and AS4428-3:2010 compliant.
Programming the LoopSense is easily achieved via the
front control panel or by using AMPAC’s LoopSense configuration software LoopMaster. LoopMaster is intuitive Windows based software that can be installed on laptops. The laptop is easily connected to the FACP via the USB or RS232 communication ports located on the panel’s main termination board.
For more information, click here or alternatively contact your local CSO Office.