Xpander Heat Detector
The Xpander Heat Detector range includes two types of heat detectors in order to suit a wide variety of operating conditions. The Xpander Static Heat Detector (CS) responds only when a fixed temperature has been reached, and the Xpander Rate-of-Rise Detector (A1R) has a fixed upper limit, but in addition, measures the rate of increase in temperature.
- Can be used in applications where smoke detectors are unsuitable.
- Ideal environments that are dirty or smokey under normal conditions.
- Bi-directional (monitored) radio platform.
- Easy to install.
- Powered by two independent battery packs.
- Five-year battery life using standard AA alkaline batteries.
Approvals: AS 7240.5-2004, AS ISO 7240.25:2015
|Voltage (regulated from radio base)||3 V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C (no icing)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% (non condensing)|
|Size (inc base)||D 105mm x H 80mm|
|Weight (inc base)||400 grams|
|4106-5301||Rate-of-Rise (A1R) 57°C|
|4106-5302||Static (CS) 90°C|