Discovery Marine Addressable Sounder Visual Indicator Base
The Marine Sounder Beacon Base is a multi-functional device comprising of a mounting base for Discovery Marine Detectors, a sounder, beacon, and a short circuit isolator.
The Discovery Marine Sounder Visual Indicator Base is used to provide an audible and visual warning of fire and is controlled by the appropriate fire control panel by means of the full Discovery protocol, the particular feature of which should be requested from the panel manufacturer.
- 15 evacuation tones and 15 secondary or alert tones.
- Seven volume levels.
- Software-defined group addressing.
- Alarm switching by individual device, by group or all devices on the loop.
- Independent control of sounder and visual indicator.
- Set-up and testing of devices at point of installation.
- Isolator status information.
- Unique acoustic self-test.
Certification: ESC, LR, NIIPO, ABS, ESC & DBI
|Operating Voltage (Polarity Sensitive)||17-28 V dc|
|Current Consumption at 24 V dc|
|Power-Up Surge Current||1.2 mA|
|Device Operated at Max Volume||8 mA|
|Max Sounder Output||90 +/- 3dB(A)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% RH|
|IP Rating||Designed to IP21D|
|Size||115mm D x 38mm H|
Please Note: All data is supplied subject to change without notice. Specification are typical at 24 V, 23°C and 50% RH unless otherwise stated.
|45681-394MAR||Discovery Marine Sounder Visual Indicator Base|