Ampac Exhibits at Fire NZ 2013
The Fire New Zealand Expo is the premier fire protection industry conference in New Zealand, attracting a wide range of industry representatives. The event is primarily a conference with the trade show an adjunct to that conference.
The Conference recently held at the Viaduct Events Centre in Auckland on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd October 2013, was well attended with 329 participants over the 2 days. There were 26 speakers covering a range of business, regulatory and technical issues, and 35 exhibitors.
This year the conference theme was "Added Value: It is Worth It!" - In today's environment customers, clients and stakeholders expect much more from our staff and our organisations. Ampac Pacific displays this value by having participated in the NZ Fire Expo every year since its inception with the exception of the Rotorua Conference and Expo in 2012.
Ampac Pacific exhibited the complete solution in fire protection, showcasing the extensive families of products we manufacture for a range of differing solutions. Ampac demonstrated a collection of new products to our range including:
- The Ampac SmartGraphics HD;
- Wagner Titanus Aspirating Smoke Detection;
- Our new Emergency Warning Indicating Equipment (OWS);
- Ampac Warning Signs both Indoor and Outdoor;
- Intelligent Addressable LoopSense Fire Alarm Control Panel;
- Our new FireFinder PLUS Intelligent Fire Alarm Control panel;
- Our range of Specialist Applications including Intrinsically Safe and Flame Detection.
Ampac Pacific would like to thank the FPANZ and partners for a successful and well organised event. This event annually continues to cement Ampac Pacific's position as a major player in the fire protection industry in New Zealand.