Wagner Bar Graph Display
The Wagner Titanus Bar Graph Display allows the discrete display of 1 Detector with 2 Heads fitted, or 2 Detectors with 1 Head fitted.
Multiple displays can be installed to display the status of Wagner Titanus PRO•SENS units connected via XP95 loops as well as loops connected over networking. A remote Bar Graph Display, housed within a dedicated enclosure can also be provided for connection to either the FireFinder or LoopSense control panels.
- Individual multi-level status display of Wagner Titanus PRO•SENS units easily connected via an XP95 loop
- Direct access to local unit reset of a single PRO•SENS that is mapped to the display. Latched panel and Bar Graph conditions are retained
- Direct control and display of a detector heads Enable/Disable status avoiding having to call upon the FIP keypad
- Indication of the pre-programmed levels of smoke obscuration triggered, each with separate delay timers and status LEDs
- Bar Graph indication of the current smoke obscuration level of the PRO•SENS detector