Conventional Network Board
The Conventional Network Board provides a simple wired or interface between Ampac's Conventional FireFinder and LoopSense Fire Alarm Control Panels and existing Conventional Fire Systems.
The Conventional Network Board is connected to the internal RS485 Add-On bus of the Fire Alarm Control Panel. If there are multiple Fire Alarm Control Panels to network a Conventional Network Board is required for each panel. One panel must be configured as the master panel, and all others are sub-panels.
- Allows Conventional Panels to be networked with Ampac Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels.
- Provides interfacing for Alarm, Reset, Silence, Zone Out, and DC Out.
- Compatible with industry-standard wiring.
- Four on Board status LEDs.
- RS485 Add-On module compatible.
|Indicators||4 x Red (Alarm, Silence, Reset Zone Out)|
|DC Out||1A current limited (requires separate power cable to be fitted)|
|Field Cable Size||2.5mm² MAX|
|Comms In/Out||RS485 via RJ45 connector|
|Max No Per Panel||1|
|Operating Temperature||-5°C to 55°C|
|Humidity||0 to 95% (non condensing)|
|Dimensions||98.75mm L x 72.5mm W|
|4310-0083||Conventional Network Board|