Orbis Conventional Marine Optical Smoke Detector
The Orbis Marine Optical Smoke Detector offers a wealth of features to save time, enhance reliability, and reduce false alarms within the marine environment.
The performance of Orbis Marine Optical Smoke Detectors is good in both black and white smoke. Orbis Marine Optical Smoke Detectors are recommended for use as general-purpose smoke detectors for early warning of fires in most areas.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smoldering fires.
- Performs well in black and white smoke.
- Extra confirmation of smoke before an alarm signal is given.
- Reduced incidents of false alarms.
- Sensing chamber keeps out dust and other airborne contaminants.
- Operates over a broad range of voltages at extremes of temperature.
Certification: MED, BV, ABS, LR, KRS, DNV.GL & CCS
|8.5 to 33 V DC
|Average Quiescent Current at 24 V
|1.2kΩ to -ve supply
|-40°C to +70°C (no icing)
|0 to 98% (non condensing)
|Designed to IP23D
|Size (inc base)
|100mm D to 46mm H
|Weight (exc base)
|Weight (inc base)
Please Note: All data is supplied subject to change without notice. Specifications are typical at 24 V, 23°C and 50% RH unless otherwise specified.
|Orbis Marine Optical Smoke Detector