The VTB-I sounder beacon is part of the Vantage family of products and has been designed for fire alarm system applications.
The sounder function, like all the Vantage family of products, is a low profile sounder with 32 selectable tones as standard and is factory set to the Australian compliant AS4428-16 tone. The sounder has the option of a changeover facility from Alert to Evacuate tone, when installed using 3 core cable.
The beacon function has been designed for maximum all round visibility coupled with low power consumption utilising an array of energy efficient LED’s.
The VTB-I is available with red or white body incorporating a shallow or deep mounting base. Both the sounder and beacon functions are fully synchronised.
Refer tone table for full list of available tones.
- Shallow body IP21C and deep body IP65C
- Twist and lock bayonet mounting
- Body colour options – Red and White
- Removal cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Switch selectable beacon only option
- Designed to work with conventional alarm circuits
- Synchronisation between devices
- Switch selectable volume output levels
- 32 selectable sounder tones
- Factory set AS4428-16:2015 compliant tones