XP95 Addressable Ionisation Smoke Detector
The XP95 Ionisation Smoke Detector uses a low activity radioactive foil to detect fires by irradiating the air in the smoke chambers and causing a current flow. If smoke enters the chamber, the current flow is reduced leading to an alarm.
- Responds well to fast-burning, flaming fires.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
- Well protected against electromagnetic interference over a wide frequency range.
- Electronics-free base.
- Easy installation.
- Designed to operate in a variety of environments.
- Elegant design.
- Minimal effects from temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure.
Approvals: AS ISO 7240.7-2004
|Voltage||17-28 V DC|
|Quiescent Current||280μA at 24 VDC|
|Alarm Current||2mA at 24 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (no icing)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% (non condensing)|
|IP Rating||IP23D (indoor use)|
|Size (inc Base)||100mm Dia x 50mm H|
|Weight (inc Base)||161 grams|
|4106-2002||XP95 Ionisation Smoke Detector|
|4106-2011||XP95 Ionisation Smoke Detector (Black)|