Ritz Carlton | WA
Ritz Carlton, Perth WA
|Location||Elizabeth Quay, Perth WA|
|Products||FireFinder Plus and EV3000|
|Completion Date||November 2019|
The Ritz Carlton Hotel at Elizabeth Quay rises proudly as a brand new luxury destination for local and international visitors. Offering 205 luxurious room, the hotel features sweeping views of the stunning Swan River and Perth skyline.
The system featured 8 Node Networks, 13 Loops and 2297 Devices spread across the two towers and common basement. These devices included the following…
- 1416 x Photo-Optical
- 427 x Visual Alarm Devices
- 216 x Integrated Sounder Bases
- 238 x Input / Output
- First installation to be completed to the requirement od AS7240.
- Two Towers, 1 x Network with 2 x DBA connections.
- Common basement required networked mimics to display specific information only pertaining to specific loops.
- All devices required short circuit isolators.
- Highly detailed configurational requirement to provide two “MAIN” panels, displaying only relevant information to each tower.
- Common basement required a ‘programmable’ mimic. The FireFinder Plus Network Repeater was used as it could display configurable panel, loop and device information.