The fibre optic network interface kit offers the user a method of interconnecting two (2) or more networked FireFinder Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACP) using fibre optic cable as an alternative to copper wire. Each FACP will require a kit. Each kit comprises of 2 modem interfaces plus cables.
- 4 versions available to suit your cabling scheme on site
- Redundant loop integrity (same as copper)
- A network interface card is still required at each FACP node
- Maximum distance between panels/nodes using Multimode cable is 5km
- Maximum distance between panels/nodes using Single Mode cable is 50km