Fibre Optic Network Interface
The Fibre Optic Network Interface offers the user a method of interconnecting two (2) or more networked Fire Alarm Control Panels using fibre optic cable as an alternative to copper wire.
Each Fire Alarm Control Panel will require a kit that comprises 2 modem interfaces plus cables.
- 4 versions are available to suit your cabling scheme on site.
- Redundant loop integrity (same as copper).
- A network interface card is still required at each Fire Alarm Control Panel node.
- The max distance between panels/nodes using Multimode cable is 5km.
- The max distance between panels/nodes using Single Mode cable is 50km.
|Supply Voltage||24 V DC|
|Quiescent Current||80 mA @ 24 V DC|
|Optical Connector||ST standard|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +75°C|
|Humidity||0 to 95% (relative, non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||104mm D x 104mm W x 25mm H|
|159-0251||Fibre Optic Multimode 2 core 5km max|
|159-0252||Fibre Optic Multimode 1 core 5km max|
|159-0253||Fibre Optic Single-mode 2 core 50km max|
|159-0254||Fibre Optic Single-mode 1 core 50km max|