Warden Intercom Phone 3 Wire
The Warden Intercom Phone (WIP) forms an integral part of the Emergency Intercommunication System of the Ampac EV3000.
- The WIP is installed remotely to the ECP.
- Provides intercommunication between users at the WIP and Emergency Control Panel.
- This feature is only available when the Emergency Warning Intercom facility has been incorporated in the control panel.
- Made of high-impact red ABS plastic.
- Compatible with most EV3000 systems manufactured before July 2010.
|Operating Voltage||27 VDC (line driven)|
|Line Voltage||On hook - 25 VDC max; Off hook - 14 VDC max|
|Current Draw||On hook - 5 mA max; Off hook - 35 mA max|
|Line Impedance||360 ohm balanced|
|Line Level||0 dB (± 3dB)|
|Cabling||3 wire - 2.5mm² max|
|Dimensions||215mm H x 85mm W x 62mm D|
|219-0007||Warden Intercom Phone – 3 Wire|
|291-0054||WIP Enclosure Metal Surface Mounted|