ACP-07 Waterproof Emergency Alarm Initiating Device
The ACP-07 Waterproof Conventional Emergency Alarm Initiating Device is a re-settable manual call point with unique and innovative features. It has been designed to obtain maximum visibility, high reliability in operation, and incorporates a pleasant aesthetic appearance.
Six modes of operation are achievable simply by choosing the appropriate internal connection terminals. All these configurations are easily accessed via the screw terminals. The internal printed circuit board is fully enclosed and protected and incorporates a current limiter that maintains a steady supply to the LED.
The ACP-07 Waterproof Conventional Emergency Alarm Initiating Device is easily reset using the special key provided that allows a simple twist action to restore the call point to its normal operating condition. The same key is used to access the electrical connection.
- High visibility indication in alarm condition
- Easy and economical installation
- Visible in the dark via the unique luminescent re-settable element
- Six configurations in one unit designed for reduced inventory holding
- Extremely easy to reset via the robust twist and set key system
- Surface mount and flush mount options are available
- High-impact resistant ABS plastic materials
|Maximum Voltage||30 Volt|
|Minimum Voltage*||4.5 Volt if LED with R1 is chosen
6.0 Volt if LED with R2 is chosen
|Current Rating (Non-Operated)||0 mA|
|Current Rating (operated):
|18 mA @12 Volt - R1
13 mA @12 Volt - R2
45 mA @24 Volt - R1
31 mA @24 Volt - R2
|Cable Termination||0.5-2.5 mm²|
|Material||ABS / P Glass Fibre|
* Below minimum voltage LED Current is lower than 7 mA
|4105-1038||White Waterproof Evacuate Conventional MCP|