Discovery Marine Addressable Multisensor Detector
The Discovery Marine Optical/Heat Multisensor Detector contains an optical smoke sensor and a thermistor temperature sensor whose outputs are combined to give the final analogue value.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Enhanced false alarm management.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Well suited to sensitive environments.
- Five EN54 approved response modes.
- Heat only and optical only options.
- Remote test features.
Certification: ESC, MED, BV, ABS, LR, VNIIPO, KRS, DNV.GL & CCS
|Operating Voltage||17 - 28 V dc|
|Quiescent Current||400 µA|
|Alarm Current LED On||3.5 mA|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% RH (no condensation or icing)|
|IP Rating||Designed to IP44|
|Dimensions (inc Base)||100mm Dia x 50mm H|
|Weight (inc Base)||105 grams|
Please Note: All data is supplied subject to change without notice. Specifications are typical at 24V, 23°C and 50% RH unless otherwise stated.
|58000-700MAR||Discovery Optical Heat Multisensor|