Discovery Marine Addressable Optical Smoke Detector
The Discovery Marine Optical Smoke Detector works on the light scatter principle and is ideal for applications where slow-burning or smouldering fires are likely.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smoldering fires.
- Well suited for accommodation decks, passages, and escape routes.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Rejection of transient signals.
- Remote test feature.
- Five EN54 approved response modes.
Certification: ESC, MED, BV, ABS, LR, VNIIPO, KRS, DNV.GL, CCS & ESC
|Operating Voltage||17 - 28 V dc|
|Quiescent Current||300 µA|
|Alarm Current LED On||3.5 mA|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% RH (no condensation or icing)|
|IP Rating||Designed to IP44|
|Dimensions (inc Base)||100mm Dia x 42mm H|
|Weight (inc Base)||105 grams|
Please Note: All data is supplied subject to change without notice. Specifications are typical at 24V, 23°C and 50% RH unless otherwise stated.
|58000-600MAR||Discovery Marine Optical Smoke Detector|