The flameproof range of products is ideal for hazardous areas, specifically Zone 1 and 2 applications. The use of flameproof technology ensures that engineers installing into hazardous areas need not fit an intrinsically safe barrier and the associated wiring requirements.
Sound level outputs are up to 117dB(A) at 1 metre with a choice of 32 alarm tones and 3 remotely selectable stages. Flash rates associated to the Sounder Beacon are 1Hz or 60 flashes per minute while drawing 5 joules of energy. Housings are manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated.
All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- ATEX and IECEx approval
- Rapid installation with no barrier requirements
- Suitable for Zone 1 & 2 flameproof applications
- Large termination area
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder systems
- Sounders have 32 synchronised tones available