Integrated Base Sounder
The Integrated Sounder Base comprises a base sounder with an integral mounting base and is for use with Discovery or XP95 ranges. The Sounder is line-powered and needs no external power supply.
Alert and Evacuation tones to AS 1670 are incorporated which are fully programmable for staged evacuation within the fire alarm control panel.
- Alert and Evacuation Tones to AS 1670.4.
- Two volume ranges – via DIP switch setting.
- Synchronisation of ‘alert’ and ‘evacuate’ tones.
- Individual and group addressing.
- Unique acoustic self-test.
- Integrated base.
- Designed for indoor use.
|Voltage (Polarity Sensitive)||17 - 28V DC|
|Quiescent Current||200µA at 24V DC|
|Max Current||5mA at 24V DC|
|Max Sounder Output||91dB|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (no icing)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% (non condensing)|
|IP Rating||IP21D (indoor use)|
|Size||Dia 115mm x H 38mm|
|201-0110||Integrated Base Sounder|